”THE ROLE OF THE ARCHENTERON AS A COELOMIC OOCYTE - VITELLINE REPRESENTATIVE IN THE SPREAD OF THE INITIAL TISSUE MIGRATION, OF THE ACCURATE GROWTH AND ESTABLISHMENT ACCORDING TO THE INITIAL GRAPH OF ALL VISCERA , FROM THE PERIENCEPHALIC COMPONENTS TO THE PERICHOLIC (CLOACAL) ONES, THE IMPORTANCE OF THE ARCHENTERON AS THE PRIMORDIAL EARLY ENDOCRINE GLAND AND ITS DECISIONAL FUNCTIONS OF GROWTH AND EARLY DEVELOPMENT OF THE EMBRYO, THE DISTRIBUTION FROM THE GLAND OF THE BRACHIAL ARCHES 2 PERITUBULAR, WALL, ARCHENTERONIC OF THE ENDOCRINE GLANDS,... BY MIGRATION ! “
Cristian Calcan,Mariana Calcan “New Endocrinology Medicine Sciences”Research Center, Buzau, ROMANIA, http://newendocrinology.buzau.ro
The role of the archenteron as a coelomic oocyte - vitelline representative in the spread of the initial tissue migration, of the accurate growth and establishment according to the initial graph of all viscera , from the periencephalic components to the pericholic (cloacal) ones,....
The importance of the archenteron as the primordial early endocrine gland and its decisional functions of growth and early development of the embryo, the distribution from the gland of the brachial arches 2 peritubular wall, archenteronic of the endocrine glands,... by migration! .
Why is the archenteron considered to be an embryonic endocrine gland, of first class, (almost) of the primordial ones, in terms of appearance? BEING an initiator due to its functions / dominant / the initiator and the forerunner in the same time of the digestive functions, and the organizer of the digestive visceral organic and cavitary construction, but also due to the appearance of the endocrine glands (subsequent), almost contained in its pre and peri – Cavitary wall"
....ITS motivational dominance (!)includes:
*the necessity of its appearance and construction,
*the necessity of its functions, in which they are embedded:
1/.*its primordial endocrine function(!)
2/.*its function in the creation and maintenance of the list of corporal constituents, OR visceral abdominal*, or irrigator vascular***, from the initial carotid to the prosencephalon,
3/.*the availability as a plate of the pharyngeal ramification, with stomodeum bench mark - chordal plate FOR MIGRATIONS .
4/.* the function of directing the embryonic construction stages by determining the growth and Application of embryonic movement forces*, (from migration ... to local movement in different space planes (migrations, rotations, centrifugal descents),...
5/.*Holding, as regards the coelom and the fertilized A oocyte (with its initial embryonic organizers), the meticulous plans for carrying out the embryonic construction which is predominantly visceral, especially digestive, and between them and the hepatic visceral organ, the portal system as well,
6/.*Holding the meticulous plans for promoting the vitelline vascularity centered upon the left vitelline vein, isolated and definite!, for the late embryonic vascular architecture, and its participation by means of the sensitive coelomic-vitelline receiver-organizers to the spreading of these energetic subliminal receivers attached to the visceral brain:
· *The plane of the vascular architectural construction, early venous, and then venous-arterial vitelline-coelomic-umbilical, is a secure, continuous and superior modality to maintain the rhythm of the liquid blood flow, but also creational, distributional, early energetic, a corporal biological self-constituting element, strengthened by its nutritional and oxygenation power, but also by its archaic excretion,
· *By means of its tubular structure, it may lead to solving the instantaneous energetic syncytial-cellular colonial modulation, but also the total use of the communicating vessels gearing, continuator of the continuous flow message, or sinusoidal stagnation of the directed fluid, the variability flow of the use of the corporal liquid pole, ... uniquely paused!, ... or totally operational, mobilized !
· It is explicitly associated to Small zonal morphological diagrams*, but also to powerful functional physiological diagrams**, or to powerful functional energetic diagrams***,
· *The reference to these functions can only be hidden (!) within the endocrine growth and glandular temporary diversification, by means of the energetic embryologic endocrine construction and control aspects - in archaic and functional pre-endocrine glands diagrams....
· The distribution order, to the visceral organs of the early general pre-endocrine visceral archenteron is centrifugal! The fractal function of the archenteron maintains this direction of ARCHENTERONIC GRAF! The graph function of the archenteron is a function with centrifugal and pre-endocrine direction....Pre-endocrine or endocrine glands have a repartition order "TRAVELING SHEET! ... in archenteronic pre-function… ancestral consequence !
· The distribution of organic pertains to the functions of the future primitive proximal (pharyngeal) sequences of the middle intestinal segment and the third cloacal segment. It is a function and a result of the planning induced by the archenteron.
· The energetic archenteron directs the pre-endocrine migration in the entire body and the encephalon - prosencephalon, to which the hypophysis directs ..., in the trinity of the archenteron middle pre-intestine, the hepatic-portal gland, and the gastro-cholic function... and in the final distal trinity, intestine-cloacal, of the sexual gonadal glands.
· It is a cavitary gland with a thick wall covered in coelom foils (!) with weak muscle elements and highly similar to the diffuse wall of the umbilical cord
· It is at first a tubular channel with two openings as an archaic organism belonging to the annelid class OR ARCHAIC tubular forms, a continuator of the liquid circulation functions of ancestral aquatic environment,... but who receives "in an envelope" the proximal development of the encephalic structure under the form of the prosencephalon, AND of the hepatic-portal-vitelline middle visceral structure (and.... gastroduodeno-biliary) under the form of visceral sprouts and the glandular inseminated peritubular remnant and especially intramural-tubular, under the form of syncytial islands determined, directed, helped to passion themselves, within the migration movements, in the future stations of endocrine zones,... some with peri pharyngeal proximal and superior direction,... diencephalic basis, hypophysis, epiphysis, callous-pineal gland (paraphysis-coelomic), others peripharyngeal distal thyroid, parathyroid, or subpharyngeal truncal-thoracic thymus, and others to the cloacal segment of excretion, gonadal and suprarenal.